APPAREL POLICY – PLEASE NOTE: IMPORTANT
Guys, after much discussion we have decided on the shirt/ uniform policy for all club members.
This policy has been agreed after getting feedback from players and the Senior coaches.
It meets the following criteria:
1. A professional and uniform look on match days both on and off field.
2. Minimising expenses for players, so they are not required to buy 3 different shirts.
The policy is as follows:
1. MATCH DAY ON FIELD – A new design, white with some purple and gold and sponsor logos shirt will be match day shirt and the cost is included in subs. Please get your size to Ken ASAP. This shirt is compulsory for all players to wear on field on match days in all grades. The shirts will be issued to players on receipt of subs.
2. MATCH DAY OFF FIELD- Everyone has to have / buy a purple polo for match day off field shirts, which will be also used for 20:20 if applicable. New design shirts will be available for purchase for $50. This is a compulsory shirt and will meet our objectives of looking like a club off the field on match days, etc. Please get your size and money to Ken ASAP. The shirts will be issued on receipt of payment.
3. TRAINING – For training – all players are to use their current match day white shirts which in reality will be a mix and match of all different white shirts. You also are required to bring your purple off field polo to training which may be used in team games where we need to distinguish the 2 teams. It is expected that all players already have at least one white playing shirt.
4. CAPS – All players who choose to wear a cap on field must wear the Nunawading purple cap. if you do not have one already you will need to buy one at a cost of $ 20.
In summary we believe we can meet all of the club’s objectives with minimal cost to players of a purple polo shirt.
Please place your orders ASAP. Its one in all in for this policy, thanks. Also thanks for the feedback- we believe this policy has met the majority of members requests / ideas.